Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nutella No Bake Cookies

No Bake Cookies are one of those cookies that I could eat EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I have been eating them as long as I can remember and I still have never gotten sick of them.  The funny thing is, that I had been craving no-bakes for the past few weeks, but I never made them, because I thought - no one wants to see the same old no bake recipe.  Then, last night I found NUTELLA NO BAKE COOKIES!  For real!!!

What a fun twist on an old classic.  I crossed my fingers that I still had enough Nutella left in the jar - oh and I did, but only for a half a batch.  But hey, better than nothing.  They turned out delicious.  So creamy and chewy just how I like them.  We ate these things so fast and I only have one left.  I want to try them with all Nutella and no peanut butter just to see if the hazelnut flavor will stand out a little more.  Either way, they are super yummy.

Nutella No Bake Cookies
adapted from: Shugary Sweets
2 c. sugar
1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
pinch of salt
1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
1/4 c. Nutella
3 c. quick-cooking oats

In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa powder, milk and butter.  Cook over medium heat, stirring until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.  Bring to a boil.  Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, salt, peanut butter and Nutella.  Last, stir in the oats and quickly drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.  Allow to harden and enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from