Monday, February 18, 2013

Rocky Road Pudding Mousse

I can't stop eating this pudding mousse.

I'm not even joking, this stuff is sooooo good.

This is one of the easiest desserts I have ever made.  
This recipe comes from the self-proclaimed "Pudding Mousse Queen", Ashton.

I faithfully give her that title, because this stuff is AMAZING!

I love all the textures.  The light and fluffy like a cloud pudding and chewy marshmallows with the crunchy chocolate chips and almonds.  It's like a party in your mouth.
Rocky Road Pudding Mousse
1 (3.4 oz.) box instant chocolate pudding mix
1 1/4 c. low-fat milk
1 (8 oz.) carton light Cool Whip
1 tsp. vanilla extract, opt.
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
1/2 c. mini marshmallows 
1/4 c. sliced almonds

Whisk together pudding mix and milk until it starts to thicken.  Whisk in half of the Cool Whip and the vanilla extract.  Using a rubber spatula, fold in the remaining Cool Whip.  Fold in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and almonds.  Cover and refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until thickened.  Serves: 4-6

* You can use sugar free pudding mix, sugar free Cool Whip and sugar free chocolate chips to make this a low-sugar dessert.

Jenn's Notes: The only thing I did differently is I added way more marshmallows.  I love marshmallows!  This stuff is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from