Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Banana Cereal Treats

Is it just me, or do you ever want to try a recipe just because it sounds so weird?

I had absolutely no idea what to expect with these cereal treats, but I thought they turned out great and there are so many possibilities.

I was worried the pudding mix would make them dry, but that was not the case at all.  They turned out super ooey, gooey and chewy.  They are pretty sweet, so a small square is plenty.

 I think your kids will love them and have so much fun experimenting with new flavors.
Banana Cereal Treats
4 Tbl. butter 
1 (10.5 oz.) bag marshmallows
1 (3.4 oz.) box banana instant pudding mix
5 c. Rice Chex or Rice Krispies

Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.  Add the marshmallows and stir until melted.  Remove from heat and immediately stir in the pudding mix until fully combined.  Add the cereal and stir until coated.  Press lightly into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.  Allow to set.  Cut into squares and serve.

Jenn's Notes: I made the recipe "as is" and it turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from