Monday, November 21, 2011

Last Minute Thanksgiving Ideas

Are you still browsing the web for some last minute Thanksgiving ideas?  Here are some of my favs! 
These dinner rolls are so good.  They are my go-to roll recipe right now.  

Don't have time to spend hours on rolls?  These 30-minute rolls are as easy as it gets and they taste great!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this casserole!  Thanksgiving would not be complete without this!  If you've never tried it before, you should give it a try now!

We usually have some kind of vegetable with dinner!

I made this pie twice last year - it is really good!

I was thinking about how good these were today and I really wished I had one!

This cake is my FAVORITE pumpkin dessert!  I would eat this over pumpkin pie any day!

I made these last year for Thanksgiving and they were a BIG hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from