Wednesday, November 23, 2011

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are the EASIEST pumpkin cookies EVER and they taste DELICIOUS!  Last year, one of my co-workers was in charge of bringing snacks for Friday and she brought these cookies!

Me- "These are so good - you have got to bring me this recipe"  
Shaela -  "I'll just tell you it right now"  
Me - "You have it memorized?  Wait, I need a piece of paper"
Shaela - "It's only a few ingredients and you will remember them"
Me - "Okay?"
Shaela - "A can of pumpkin, a spice cake mix, chocolate chips and some pumpkin pie spice"
Me - "Are you serious?  These are not from scratch?  Because they sure taste like they are? And there isn't any oil or butter in them?  So, they are low-fat?"

That is how I got this recipe and it is an amazing one to have on hand.  If you need a last minute dessert, this will be a lifesaver!  On days when I feel like a snack, but don't feel like eating all of the fat that comes with a snack, I make these cookies!  They are guilt-free!!!

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
adapted from: Shaela M.

1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
1 box spice cake mix
1 bag chocolate chips

Combine the pumpkin puree and the cake mix until blended.  Stir in the chocolate chips.  Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees until done (Anywhere from 8-14 mintues, depending on the size).  Cool and serve.

Jenn's Notes: These cookies are really really good!  You can add more or less chocolate chips depending on your taste.  Shaela also adds 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon for extra flavor, but that is totally optional.  I like to use a small ice cream scoop and make mini cookies.  That way you can just pop them in your mouth.  I'm so sorry I can't give you the exact cooking times and how many a batch will yield.  I know I wrote it down last time I made them, but I can't find my note anywhere?  So, next time I make these, I will come back and update this recipe!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from