Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cinnamon Honey Butter

Oh My Gosh! This is seriously the BEST Cinnamon Honey Butter that I have EVER had!  It's light and smooth and creamy and perfectly balanced with honey!  I tried it on cornbread muffins and I tried it on homemade rolls and I even licked some off my finger when I accidentally stuck my hand in the jar?  If the only way you have ever had honey butter is by stirring together some honey and butter then you have been wasting those calories! Believe me - you need to whip it with the mixer and add some powdered sugar and cinnamon! Then, every single calorie you eat will be so worth it!  Can you tell that I really LOVE this stuff?  I will be posting the yummy recipe for these famous cornbread muffins later this week!
Cinnamon Honey Butter
From: Jenn@eatcakefordinner

1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
1/4 c. powdered sugar
1/4 c. honey
1 tsp. ground cinnamon

Whip the room temperature butter with whisk attachment for 30 seconds.  Add powdered sugar, honey and cinnamon and beat until completely combined and very smooth.  Scrape down sides of bowl and turn up speed and whip for a minute or two or until really light and fluffy.  Yield: about 3/4 cup.  

Jenn's Notes: I don't actually measure the powdered sugar and honey, but I would say that I add right around 1/4 cup of each, maybe slightly more.  Start with 1/4 cup, taste and add more if needed.  You will love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from