Saturday, April 20, 2013

Banana Rainbow Chip Cookies

I was standing in the looooooong line at Walmart a few weeks ago and picked up a magazine to flip through when I found these cute cookies.  I love cake mix cookies and the combo of Funfetti Cake Mix, Banana Pudding and white chocolate chips sounded PERFECT.  I didn't want to buy the whole magazine, so I tried to memorize the ingredients as quickly as possible.  Is that Bad?  Don't judge :) But I realized it was the exact same as my Pistachio Pudding Cookies, so I didn't feel that bad. 

There was only one problem . . . there was no way I was going to get out of line to go and grab a cake mix.  So, I patiently waited until my next shopping trip, but there was another problem. . . they were completely out of Funfetti cake mixes.  Say What?

Fast forward a few weeks and I finally picked up a Funfetti cake mix, made these cookies that night and devoured a few too many!  They are soft and chewy and I even topped them with some extra sprinkles for that  added "cuteness" factor.  

Banana Rainbow Chip Cookies
adapted from: Betty Crocker
(Printable Recipe) or (Printable with Picture)

1 box Funfetti cake mix
1 small box banana instant pudding mix
2 eggs
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 c. white chocolate chips
extra sprinkles, if desired

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Stir together the cake mix and pudding mix.  Mix in the eggs, vegetable oil and white chocolate chips.  Roll into 1 1/2-inch balls and sprinkle with additional sprinkles, if desired.  Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. 

Jenn's Notes: The extra sprinkles will add some crunch to your cookies.  So, if you just want a soft and chewy cookie, omit the extra sprinkles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from