Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Top 10 Favorite Dessert Recipes of 2012

#1 GRAMMY'S WHITE SHEET CAKE
This is  the most requested dessert recipe in my house.

I can not believe how DIVINE this fudge is.  It can be made in less than five minutes and can disappear in less than five minutes too.  I could not stop eating this stuff and I think I ate more of this than any single dessert this entire year.

#3 PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES
I could not get enough of these pumpkin cookies.  They are a nice change from the usual cakey pumpkin cookie.  They are soft and chewy and seriously amazing.

These cookies were amazing and I couldn't stop eating them.  The flavor was perfect, they were soft and chewy and they tasted great for several days.  

#5 ROCKY ROAD BROWNIES
These brownies are decadent.  They are super heavy and rich and I love it.

#6 NUTELLA NO BAKE COOKIES
No Bake cookies have been one of my favorite cookies since I was a little girl.  This was a nice twist on that classic recipe.

#7 ONE BOWL RED VELVET CUPCAKES WITH WHIPPED VANILLA FROSTING
These were the easiest red velvet cupcakes I have ever made. The whipped vanilla frosting was a nice change from the usual cream cheese frosting.

#8 PECAN BARS WITH ALMOND GLAZE
These bars quickly became a family favorite.  I have made them many times and they disappear in no time.

#9 BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies without oats.  I have made them a million times.

#10 CHUNKY BROWNIE ICE CREAM
There was just something about those chewy brownies mixed with most divine chocolate ice cream I have ever had that was so irresistible to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from