Saturday, March 15, 2014

Weekly Menu Planning Saturday #1

I'm starting something new on the blog today.  I am always searching for inspiration for my weekly menu and I'm sure you all are too.  Each week, I will share with you some delicious dinner ideas and hopefully make the stress of wondering "What's for Dinner" a little easier.            


Sunday


Monday
Use leftover ham and honey mustard from My Malibu Chicken


Tuesday


Wednesday
Lighter French Toast Casserole
Use leftover Texas Toast from Deli Cordon Bleu Sandwiches for the bread


Thursday
Fiesta Ranch Chicken with Steamed Broccoli


Friday
Use leftover carrots and zucchini from Roasted Ranch Veggies & Broccoli from Fiesta Ranch Chicken


Saturday
Menu Plan Day and Take-Out Night


For Dessert:
Pistachio Cake Mix Cookies for St. Patrick's Day (March 17th)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from