Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Main Dishes of 2011

Here are my top five main dishes of the year.  Of course my top four are Mexican dishes - my all time favorite and three out of five are from America's Test Kitchen. Enjoy. 

#1 America's Test Kitchen Carnitas
This is one of Jake's favorite recipes that I make.  I make it several times each and every month.  

#2 Taco Pasta
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe! This is one of those dishes that even though you are full, you don't want to stop eating it, because it is so yummy! 

#3 Crunchy Shredded Pork Tacos
These tacos taste just like the ones from a famous local restaurant that I grew up eating with my family! 

#4 America's Test Kitchen Tostadas
This recipe has quickly become a favorite.  It is very easy and it tastes amazing.  The last few times I have made it, I have eaten it in regular crunchy taco shells and I think I prefer it that way, because it is a little easier to eat. 


#5 America's Test Kitchen Easier Fried Chicken
This was one of the juiciest chicken dishes I have ever eaten.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from